When it comes to makeup, getting that perfect match for a foundation is a must. Wearing a foundation with that does not match your skin tone can be disastrous. And what if I now say there is someone who can sit with you, understand your skin and give you a customized foundation – that’s absolutely yours-all that your skin needs !
I am taking of none other than the Lip lab. They specialize in not just helping you find the exact shade of the foundation but also get you a customized Lipstick that you crave for.
Choose the right pigment for yourself. They ask you several questions like what kind of effect do you want-matt or dewy? Do you want sunscreen to be added to your foundation? Do you want a shade lighter and darker? What essence do you want and things like that….
Once the pigments are decided , they blend these pigments in front of you.
They then apply the product on you and check if the match is perfect in the natural light!
The consultants are really skilled and damn patient😊
Some guidelines that can help you choose the right shade of foundation for yourself-
- If you are absolutely in love with an existing foundation that you are using, don’t shy to take that along with you. They will pump a bit and understand the formula-of course you can add your customization on top of it.
- Be sure what you makes your skin feel brighter- like do you want to go a shade brighter or the exact skin tone
- Dewy or matt- Totally upto you. Personally, I like the dewy look- It makes me feel radiant and hydrated
- Don’t forget to ask them add an SPF- It really helps especially against the sun in Australia
- Ensure to check the shade against the natural light to see if you are happy with the effect/coverage. The right foundation enhances your color not suppresses it !
Choose your pigments and flavours.
Blend your own(BYO) pigments. These pigments and flavours are then heated , cooled in the state of art Lipstick mould
Your lip shade is ready
Some guidelines that can help you choose the right lipstick-
- Choose a color that goes with your skin tone. Lip shade should illuminate your face-or rather , make a tired face lighted up !
- Do not hesitate to ask the consultants their for what they feel would be a right shade for you.
- Experiment a lot- The consultants there are so patient- I got my shade blended twice or thrice until I was happy
- Nude to Bright- choice is yours.
- Matt or gloss depends on whether you want a day or a night lipwear
- Magenta is one color that goes with every skin tone!
Thanks to me to somehow manage taking some selfies and few random people out there 🙂